2022 YAMAHA Raptor 700
* Plus Applicable Charges
686cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 4 valves
5-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch
Advertised price excludes tax, registration, titling fees, freight charge to dealership and dealer setup fees.
2022 YAMAHA Raptor 700
- Aggressive styling lends the Raptor 700 the menacing looks to match its impressive performance. The mighty Raptor 700 is ready to go whether the destination is the dunes, the trails or the track.
- Powered by our most potent 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected Raptor engine ever, this big-bore Sport ATV produces big torque right off idle, transitioning into a fat mid-range and monstrous top-end.
- Big power and lightweight, a combination that makes any ATV rider take notice, come standard on the Raptor 700. With a hybrid steel aluminum frame, Controlled-Fill aluminum sub-frame and cast aluminum swing arm, this combination produces a super strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- A thick comfortable seat provides excellent comfort while the dual counterbalances, electric starter and reverse gear keep things nice and civilized when needed. But when it comes time to pull the trigger, the big-bore Raptor 700 stands tall.
- The YFZ-inspired handling of the Raptor 700 is incredible to experience while blasting through the woods. Thanks to the 9.1 inches of front travel and 10.1 inches out back, the trail bumps smooth out while the rider keeps things under control. With the combination of power, solid handling and a great suspension, this machine has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.
- The forged lightweight piston, connecting rod and crankshaft in the 686cc engine are light and strong for a hard-hitting, quick-revving powerplant that revs all the way to 9,000 rpm while the dual counterbalancers keep it smooth.
- The Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) offers consistent and excellent engine performance in a wide range of conditions, elevations and temperatures.
- The digital TCI with 32-bit electronic control unit controls fuel injection and ignition systems for consistent performance and fantastic throttle response.
- Reliable push-button electric start in any gear adds extra convenience.
- Race-bred five-speed transmission with reverse, along with the Raptor 700’s monstrous powerband, means there’s a choice of gears in just about all situations. YZ-spec ratchet shifter ensures smooth, resistance-free shifting under power while the heavy-duty clutch features a sturdy basket and plates designed to harness the power.
- Easy-to-reach oil filter and tool-free air filter provide added convenience.
- The state-of-the-art chassis combines a steel front section with a YZ-style piggyback rear shock that gives 10.1-inch wheel travel along with preload adjustment.
- Twin aluminum-piston front disc brakes deliver tremendous stopping power. Discs are drilled, which helps reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension compliance with an additional twin-piston rear brake for maximum stopping power.
- High-performance 22x7-10 front and 20x10-9 rear Maxxis® tires with a specially designed tread pattern deliver superb, class-leading traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain and conditions.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels help enhance suspension performance by reducing unsprung weight.
- Race-inspired 45mm serrated foot pegs provide excellent boot traction.
- The Controlled-Fill aluminum subframe and composite front grab bar are both light yet strong.
- The long, YZ-style seat allows maximum rider comfort and movement with superb sport-riding ergonomics.
- Multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton headlights that are set back in the front cowl add the perfect, no-compromises sporting accent, and an LED taillight provides great visibility.
- Large-capacity, 2.9-gallon fuel tank and Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) mean more time on the trail between fill-ups.
- Thumb throttle lever has a smooth shape for a feel riders will appreciate creating less fatigue at the end of the day, while the handlebar-mounted flip-type parking brake lever is simple to use.
- For improved serviceability, the Raptor 700 is Yamaha Diagnostic Tool-ready.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.